Definition of terms
"app": DashCam Travel Android application.
"DashCam Travel" or "Dash Cam Travel": the application name in use.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information. We handle all your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR"), Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the Processing of Personal Data, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services, as amended.
We consider the protection of personal data to be crucial and therefore we pay very close attention to it.
Information Collection and Use
The app could capture and store locally on the device:
- Photos, videos and sound captured by the microphone.
- Location data. Used for embedding it to the photos or videos, show position on Google Maps, show recorded track, show these data in substitles, also necessary for features like: Auto-Start, Auto-Stop, Sport mode.
- The user can share the data himself or set up automatic sharing (uploading) to, for example, his YouTube channel using the paid YouTube Auto-Upload feature. YouTube Auto-Upload uses YouTube API Services.
- The app could share data with a third party:
This data remains stored only on the user's device.
The user can restrict access to this data according to Android permissions or by disabling specific features in the app.
No further personal information are collected from the phone by this app.
The app uses third-party services that may collect no personal anonymous information.
- Google Play Services – necessary to display advertisements, possibility to purchase, collect analytical data
- Google AdMob – used to display advertisements
- Firebase Analytics – used to collect analytical data
- Firebase Crashlytics – used to collect data regarding crashes and errors
- Facebook – used to collect analytical data
- Mixpanel – used to collect analytical data
Data Deletion Instructions
We do not collect any personal information. If you want to delete all app's data from your device, uninstall the app and delete the Dash CamTravel directory. You can find the path to directory in Dash Cam Travel > Settings > External Storage.
I want to inform you that whenever you use this app, in a case of an error in the app i collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as: IP address, device name, version of operating system, the configuration of the app when utilizing the app, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. All data is anonymized.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This app does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this app.
I value your trust us. Remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This app does not address anyone under the age of 18.